B.Sc (Hons.) or Undergraduate Admission Test 2013-14 –Notice/Circular Univ| University OF Asia Pacific,Dhaka-uap.ac.bd
Admission Notice/Circular of UAP All unit Admission Test 2013-[y]-14 has been published here. To see notice click here.
Requirements at the time of Admission
- Two (2) copies of photocopy of the SSC, HSC, Degree/ Masters Certificates & Mark-Sheets.
- Stamp size Photo: 6 copies
- Passport size photo: 4 copies
- Parent/Guardian photo: 1 copy
- Blood group certificate: 1 cop
Prescribed application form is available in the admission office on payment of TK.400 only or visit here to apply online.
Completed application form along with six copies stamp size photo(Student) and three copies pp size photo (Guardian), Blood group certificate and photocopies of all academic marksheets and certificates are to be submitted to the admission office.
Admission with the approval of Head of Dept.
Tuition fee waivers up to 100% based on academic performance and /or financial need.
List of Departments under All unit & dept. wise qualification
|1||Computer Science & Engineering|
|3||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
Important Dates of UAP All unit Admission Test [y]-14:
Important dates of UAP All unit admission test [y]-14 will be available here.
Start Date: 17th June, 2013
End Date: 24th September, 2013
Admission Test: 28th September, 2013
Scholarship/Waiver for Bachelor Programs | University of Asia Pacific (UAP), All unit
(a) Top 3% students of each Department of 1st Year 1st Semester would get 100% Tuition Fees Waiver as per the Section 7 (VI) of the Private University Act 1992. In case there is a fraction, having less than 0.5- lower number would be considered, on the other hand in case of fraction equal or more than 0.5- next higher number would be considered. However, in any case there will be at least 01 (one) top student would get 100% Tuition Fees Waiver in each semester of each Department.
(b) 10% – 100% VC’s special tuition fees waiver will be offered for poor but meritorious student.
(c) 25% – 100% tuition fees waiver will be offered on semester-based result.
(d) 100% waiver for students with individual GPA 5.00 (all A+) in SSC and HSC will be offered.
(e) 50% waiver for students with individual GPA 5.00 in SSC and HSC will be offered.
(f) 25% waiver for students with individual GPA 4.50 in SSC and HSC will be offered.
(g) 10% waiver for students with individual GPA 4.00 in SSC and HSC will be offered.
Fees for Bachelor Programs University of Asia Pacific (UAP), All unit
|TOTAL FEE STRUCTURE (DEPARTMENT WISE)|
|List of Department||Total Cost|
|Computer Science & Engineering||4,96,000/=|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||4,96,000/=|
[iframesrc=”http://www.uap-bd.edu/admission.htm” width=”100%” height=”1000″]
Incoming Search Items:
- UNIVERSITY OF ASIA PACIFIC Admission Info
- UNIVERSITY OF ASIA PACIFIC Admission Info – Fall Semester/Spring Semester
- Minimum Qualification for UNIVERSITY OF ASIA PACIFIC Admission
- How to Apply for UNIVERSITY OF ASIA PACIFIC Admission
- How to Send SMS for UNIVERSITY OF ASIA PACIFIC Admission
- UNIVERSITY OF ASIA PACIFIC Admission Result 2013
- Tution fees of UNIVERSITY OF ASIA PACIFIC
- Scholarship/waiver of UNIVERSITY OF ASIA PACIFIC