B.Sc (Hons.) or Undergraruate Admission Information (Fall Semester) 2013 – Notice/Circular | United International University of Dhaka- uiu.ac.bd
Admission Notice/Circular of UIU All unit Admission Test 2013-[y]-14 has been published here. To see notice click here
<div”>Admission on Credit Transfer
Admission of any student may be cancelled by UIU authority for the following reason(s):
* If a student does not continue 3 trimesters consecutively.
* If a student does not pay his/her dues in time.
* If a student fails to produce necessary academic documents to the admission office.
* If a student takes part in any activity that goes against discipline or UIU rules & regulations.
UIU students whose admission has been cancelled must submit an application for readmission.If those students have attended other colleges and universities during their absence at United International University they must submit official transcripts along with their applications. Such students will have to pay the readmission fees
UIU may provisionally accept applicants for admission who cannot produce official transcripts, certificates and other necessary documents at the time of admission. As a prerequisite all provisionally admitted students will be required to submit the appropriate credentials to continue. Required credentials must be submitted within the semester of initial enrollment.
1. a) A minimum GPA of 2.5 in SSC and HSC Exam separately. (For BBA In AIS minimum qualifying GPA to be eligible to apply is 7.00 in SSC and HSC combined with at least GPA 3.00 in either exam.) b) O-level students must have completed a minimum of 5 subjects (with Mathematics as one of the subjects) and A-level students a minimum of 2 subjects. Of the 7 subjects of ‘O’ Level and‘A’ Level Exams students must have obtained ‘B’ grade/GPA 4.00 in 4 subjects and ‘C’ grade/GPA 3.5 in the rest 3 subjects.
C) A GED candidate would be eligible to get admission to any undergraduate program if he/she scores a minimum number of 410 out of 800 in all (5) GED courses separately and 450 on an average.
D) For admission to BSEEE/ETE/CSE programs, students must have had Physics and Mathematics in HSC/A-Level / GED.
2. A minimum GPA of 2.00 in either SSC or HSC, however, a minimum GPA of 6.00 totalling the GPA of both the examinations.
3. The students, who are sons/daughters of freedom fighters, will be eligible for getting admission to a private university if they have a minimum GPA of 5.00 totalling the GPA of SSC and HSC Examinations. Such students, however, have to submit the copy of authenticated Certificate as the proof of his/her father/mother’s identity as a freedom fighter.
4. Acceptable score in UIU admission test. Successful applicants must complete admission procedures within a specified date, which will be mentioned in the Admission Test Result notification
2.Department of Economics
[iframesrc=”http://www. uiu.ac.bd/admission.htm” width=”100%” height=”1000″]
Last Date of Form Collection
Last date of Form Submission
Date of Exam & Time.
|School of Science & Engineering||EEE,ETE, CSE, MSCSE||November 25, 2013||November 26, 2013||November 29, 2013, at 10:00 AM|
School of Business & Economics
|BBA, BBA in AIS, BSECO, MBA, EMBA||November 25, 2013||November 27, 2013||November 29, 2013, at 10:00 AM|
|MSECO & MDS||December 30, 2013||January 01, 2014||January 03, 2014, at 10:00 AM|
Tuition Fees & Payment Policies
Every Trimester 24% Students get 25% -100% Tuition fee waiver based on previous results and trimester Results
UIU paid more than 8.5 crore taka as scholarship in 2012 alone one of the highest amougst the private university
Incoming Search Items:
- UIUAdmission info
- UIUof Science & Technology admission info
- UIUAdmission info- Fall Semester/Spring Semester
- UIUof Science & Technology admission info- Fall Semester/Spring Semester
- Minimum Qualification for UIUAdmission
- Minimum Qualification for UIUof Science & Technology admission
- How to Apply for UIUAdmission
- How to Apply for UIUof Science & Technology admission
- How to Send SMS for UIUAdmission
- How to Send SMS for UIUof Science & Technology admission
- UIUAdmission Result 2013
- UIUof Science & Technology admission Result 2013
- Tution fees of UIU
- Tution fees of UIUof Science & Technology
- Scholarship/waiver of UIU
- Scholarship/waiver of UIUof Science & Technology
- united international university; UIU admission exam simple question; UIU university admission test sample paper;