KUET Admission Test Result, Info, Notice
B.Sc (Eng. & Arch) (Undergraduate) Admission Test [y]-14 Notice/Circular | KUET
Admission Notice/Circular of KUET Admission Test [y]-14 has been published here. To see notice click here.
Requirements for Admission:
- Candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
- Candidate must pass the HSC or equivalent examination in the year [y] or obtained ‘A’ level after November, 2012.
- Candidate must obtain at least GPA 4.0 out of 5.00 in SSC or equivalent examination from any Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education/Madrasha Education Board/Technical Educational Board in Bangladesh or obtain equivalent grade in equivalent examination.
- Candidate must obtain total GP 18.0 in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English in HSC or equivalent examination from any Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education/Madrasa Education Board/Technical Educational Board in Bangladesh and must obtain at least GP 3.50 in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry individually and GP 3.00 in English in HSC/Alim or equivalent examination or obtain equivalent grade from Foreign Education Board.
- If the candidate passed GCE ‘O’ level and/or ‘A’ level, s/he must pass in at least 5 subjects including physics, chemistry, mathematics and english with B grade in each at GCE ‘O’ level and must obtain minimum ‘B’ grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics individually at GCE ‘A’ level.
Department wise Seat Numbers:
- Department of Civil Engineering -120
- Depart of Mechanical Engineering – 120
- Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering – 120
- Depart of Computer Science & Engineering – 60
- Department of Electronic & Communication Engineering – 60
- Department of Industrial & Production Engineering – 60
- Department of Urban & Regional Engineering – 60
- Department of Lather Technology Engineering – 60
- Department of Textile Engineering – 60
- Department of Building Engineering & Construction Management – 60
Important Dates of KUET Admission Test [y]-14:
Important dates of KUET Admission Test [y]-14 has been published.
Admission Test 23 November, 2013
|The Application taken start from: 23rd October, 2013|
|Last Date for Application: 5 November, 2013|
|Date of Publication of Eligible Candidate for Written Exam: 12th November, 2013|
|Written Test Date: 23rd November, 2013
|KUET Admission Result 2013: 28 November, 2013|
How to Apply for KUET Admission Test [y]-14
Application form should be filled up properly through the assigned website (www.admission-kuet.ac.bd) and submit recent color photograph (approximately 300 x 350 pixel and at most 75 kB in size) and signature (approximately 300 x 80 pixel and at most 20 kB in size) of the candidate. It is recommended to submit both the photograph and signature in *.JPG format. Any writing or attestation on photograph is not permitted. No indistinct or distortion of signature and photograph is accepted. Note that photograph and signature of the applicant will be verified in examination hall.
After filling up the application form one can see the preview of the filled form by clicking ‘Preview’ button. If any information is needed to be corrected, one can edit the form by clicking ‘Update’ button.
If everything in the ‘Preview of Application’ is correct, one can finally submit the application by clicking ‘Submit’ button. If the submission is successful, the applicant can see the ‘Confirmation Page’ where the necessary instruction will be provided along with the 6 digit ‘Application No.’. Applicant should print and collect the printable PDF version of the ‘Receipt of Application’ which will be available through clicking the ‘Download of Application’ button.
Some applicants may be marked as A, T or P on the application for the following reasons:
A -> Passed in GCE ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level examination and from Foreign Education Board
T -> If the applicant is a Tribal.
P -> If there is a mismatch between the information provided by the applicant and information collected from the Education Board or the information in the Board is missing.
A PDF version of the application and ‘Receipt of Application’ marked with A, T or P will be generated automatically. Applicants of this category are requested to follow the instruction mentioned in Step. The application fee of Tk. 600 (six hundred) should be paid through SMS using Teletalk Prepaid Mobile.
The instruction of ‘How to send SMS’ is as follows:
Go to Teletalk Pre-paid Mobile Message Option and type KUET (space) Application Number and send it to 16222 number. Example: KUET xxxxxx where xxxxxx is the 6 digit Application No. of the Applicant.
If the SMS is sent successfully, the sender will receive a return SMS mentioning the applicant’s name, amount of application fee and a 6 digit PIN code and will be asked to pay the application fee.
If the applicant is agreed to pay the application fee, type KUET(space)YES(space)PIN code and send it to 16222 number. Example: KUET YES yyyyyy where yyyyyy is the 6 digit PIN code.
If the sender has enough balance in the mobile, the application fee will be deducted from the balance and will be notified by a confirmation SMS.
Money receipt collection: If applicants properly pay application fee by SMS and click “Applicants Login” link at (www.admission-Kuet.ac.bd) then they login by application No. & Password. Then they should download the PDF version by clicking ‘Download Money Receipt’ and print this.
Necessary Documents of only A, T or P marked applicants:
A, T, P marked ‘Receipts of application’ holder applicants must download PDF version of online filled up application and print 2 copies (one side) in a4 size 80g (gsm) white offset paper.
Applicants must attach following documents and submit at Register Office before 14th October, 2012 at 5 am by applicants or Guardians of applicants. * Applications are not acceptable by post or courier.
1. Attested photocopy of certificate & grade sheet of SSC or equivalent examination.
2. Attested photocopy of grade sheet of HSC or equivalent examination or copy of tabulation sheet attested by Principal.
3. Printed “Money Receipt”.
4. Printed “Receipt of Application” & “Application Form”.
5. Tribal candidates must submit Certificates from the principal of college, Chairman of local township/ District Council/ Union Council and leader of tribal community for the prove of citizenship & tribal people.
Admit card collection:
After publish eligible candidates list for admission test candidates have to go this website: www.admission-kuet.ac.bd and click “Download Admit Card” link to download PDF file of “Admit Card” and print it to a 80gm offset paper. (Without “Admit Card” candidates are not allowed to attend Admission Test).
Candidates have to submit printed copy of online filled form, necessary documents to Registrar office (Who got “Receipt of Application” directed with A, T & P sign). Otherwise, submission can not be granted.
Incomplete & defective application will be rejected. If false or wrong information provided then application will be rejected also.
If need any assistance about online application form fill up feel free to contact Registrar office (PABX: +88-41-769468 Ext. 139)
Any information about admission, Email: email@example.com
Checking Eligibility for KUET Admisstion Test [y]-14
To check your eligibility click here.
Downloading the Admit Card of KUET Admission Test [y]-14
To download your admit card, click here.
Merit List of B.Sc (Eng. & Arch) (Undergraduate)
Admission Test [y]-14 Result | KUET
Merit list of KUET Admission Test [y]-14 will be published here. For result of KUET admission test Click here.
Waiting List of B.Sc (Eng. & Arch) (Undergraduate)
Admission Test [y]-14 Result | KUET
Waiting List of KUET Admission Test [y]-14 will be published here. For result of KUET admission test Click here
KUET Admission Test Result has been Published:
Check your result from below:
[iframe src=”http://www.kuet.ac.bd” width=”100%” height=”1000″]
Notice for B.Sc (Eng. & Arch) (Undergraduate)
Admission Test [y]-14 Result | KUET
Admission Notice of KUET Admission Test [y]-14 will be published here. To see notice click here.
KUET Admission Result 2012-[y]! kuet.ac.bd
KUET Admission Result 2012-[y]! kuet.ac.bd. Khulna University of Engineering & Technology (KUET) Admission Test was held on 9th November, 2012. KUET Admission test Result 2012-[y] is expecting to publish soon.
Khulna University of Engineering & Technology Admission 2012-13 kuet.ac.bd information faculties.
All University Admission Date and Information
Incoming search terms:
- www kuet. ac. bd
- kuet admission result
- www kuet ac bd result
- kuet result
- Kuet admission test result 2012
- Kuet ac bd
- kuet admission
- Kuet admission result 2012
- KUET admission result 2012-2013
- www admission-kuet ac bd
- kuet admission info
- kuet ka unit admission test resulut [y]
- kuet kha unit admission test result [y]
- kuet admission test info/notice.circular
- admission criteria for kuet
- elegibility for kuet admission test
- KUET Admission date;