Dhaka University IBA-BBA Admission Test
All applicants must have completed the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or their equivalents in any field of study. However, if an applicant has taken the O-Level examination, he/she must have passed at least 5 (five) subjects (including mathematics). In case of A-Level examination, an applicant must have passed at least 3 (three) subjects. It is important to note that applicants with O-level and A-level certificates must have at least D grade in all subjects.
[iframe src=”http://iba-du.edu/index.php/page/view/353″ width=”100%” height=”1000″]
Bachelor of Business administration (BBA) admission test 2012-13 of Institute of Business Administration (IBA) under the Dhaka University was held on November 30, 2012 and the admission test result has been published on 26 December 2012.
The finally selected candidates’ roll numbers are given here.
BBA admission circular/test of IBA, Dhaka University
IBA BBA Admission Test 2012-2013 of The University of Dhaka will be held on Friday, November 30, 2012. Th Admission Test will begin at 10:00 AM and the candidates must report to their respective test center by 9:30 AM.
All Bangladeshi applicant must take the admission test. All applicants must have completed the secondary school certificate (S.S.C) and the higher secondary certificate (H.S.C) or their equivalents in any field of study.
Dhaka University IBA admission Circular for BBA 2012. Dhaka University (DU) IBA faculty invites admission for BBA programmed (21st Batch) for session 2012-13.
Last Date of Application in IBA 2012 session: 21 Nov, 2012
Eligibility for BBA 2012 under IBA admission 2012-2013 under Dhaka University:
- SSC or Equivalent and HSC or Equivalent in any subject group.
- Min 5.0 qualifying points according to the following table.
- Must pass at least five subjects (including Mathematics) in O Level and two subjects in A Level.
|SSC GPA/Div||HSC GPA/Div||O Level GPA*||A Level GPA*||Point|
* Letter grades of O Level and A Level subjects are converted to grade points (A=4, B=3, C=2, D=1). In case of O Level, Grade Point Average (GPA) is calculated by averaging the grade points of the best five grades and in case of A Level, the same calculated is made by taking the best two grades.
Selection Procedure of BBA in IBA admission 2012 of Dhaka University:
- All Bangladeshi applicants must take the admission test. The test has two components: written and communication. The Written Test assesses the applicants’ aptitudes in:
2. Mathematics, and
3. Analytical ability
IBA Admission for BBA 2012 Exam Date: 30 November, 2012
Important Info about IBA Admission exam 2012 under DU
- The application is to be made online within 21 November, 2012 (Apply Now)
- Application fees is Tk. 865/- (including bank service charge).
- The Admission Test will be held on 30 November, 2012
- For Original Circulars Click Here
- For all other certificates, equivalence will be determined by IBA. See IBA BBA Prsopectus 2012-2013
Contact : Institute of Business Administration
BBA Program Office
(Room # 319, 2nd floor of IBA),
Tel: 9661920 or 01714-002424
Web: www.iba-du.edu or: