Dhaka University Executive MBA Admission Test
The admission policy provides a framework for the selection of students to the Executive MBA program on a competitive basis of past academic records, and performances in the admission test (or GMAT) plus an interview. Admission into the program is held three times each year (Fall, Spring, and Summer).
The Executive MBA or EMBA is designed for people with work experience. Minimum 3 years of work experience in any field after completion of undergraduate degree in any discipline is required.
- Minimum 3 years’ professional work experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ Bachelors Degree (any discipline) or equivalent Professional Certification.
- At least a 2nd Class or CGPA of 2.5 (4.0 basis) in the Bachelors Program.
For all certificates, equivalence will be determined by the Institute.
[iframe src=”http://iba-du.edu/index.php/home” width=”100%” height=”1000″]
Institute of Business Administration (IBA) of Dhaka University admission test spring 2013 for Executive MBA (EMBA) began 11 January 2013. DU recently update details information about IBA of EMBA.
• The written examination will be held on Friday. January 11, 2013 at 10:00 am at IBA, University of Dhaka. Successful candidates will be asked to appear for an interview.
• Applicants with foreign degrees, having a score of at least 550 in GMAT (minimum 45 percentile in verbal and 50 percentile in quantitative), may be exempted from taking the written examination. However, they will be required to appear for an interview.
• The application form can be downloaded from the IBA website (www.iba-du.edu) or collected from the IBA Executive MBA Program Office.
• The filled-in application form along with a Bank Draft/ Pay Order for Tk. 1,500 (fifteen hundred) payable to “Executive MBA, IBA”. should be submitted to the Executive MBA Program Office according to the following schedule: Date: December 12,2012 to January 09,2013 Time:10:30 am to 9:00 pm
The last day of submission of application form is Wednesday,January 09,2013.
Criteria for Eligibility
• Minimum 3 (three) years full time work experience after Bachelor’s Degree.
• For all foreign certificates, equivalence will be determined by the Institute.
UNIVERSITY OF DHAKA
• Minimum Bachelors Degree (any discipline) or equivalent Professional Certification.
For further information, please contact: EMBA Program Office, Room # 405 (3rd Floor) Institute of Business Administration University of Dhaka, Dhaka 1000 Phone #9661920-73, Ext. 8345, 8613490-91