FOR MOZILLA FIREFOX:
a) Click Tools>Options [in older versions] or Firefox Button>Options [in newer versions].
b) A new window will come up. Click on Content Tab. Then Select Default font to SolaimanLipi/Siyam Rupali/AdorshoLipi. Then Click the ADVANCE button…
c) Again, a new window will come up. Configure that window like the below screenshot. Then click OK. Click OK on the previous window also.
That’s enough! You will find no difficulty in seeing Bangla font in your computer!
FOR GOOGLE CHROME:
a) Click on the option button>Settings.
b) Scroll to the last option of the settings page (Show Advanced Settings..) Click that link.
c) After clicking that link, further scroll down to get the view like the below screenshot. Click on Custom fonts button.
d) A new window will appear. Configure that window like the below screenshot. You can use Siyam Rupali or AdorshoLipi also. But, SolaimanLipi looks better. Click the save button after configuring.
Solve your Bangla Problem Font from Internet Explorer
What You Want
1. You can not view Unicode Bangla properly.
2. Or you can view properly but you can not input Bangla in Unicode from your keyboard.
3. You want to enable UNICODE in you computer so that you can view and input.
How Can We Solve
1. You need at least 1 Bangla Unicode Font.
2. You need to change Language Settings in your Computer.
3. You need to change Settings in your web Browser.
1. You have no solution for inputting Unicode Bangla in Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, and Windows NT. You can only View, can not input in these OS.
2. You have both viewing and inputting solutions for Windows XP SP2+, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
Ok, Lets Start
01. Download Bangla Font SolaimanLipi Click Here
02. Right click on the font name and select Copy
03. Open C:WindowsFonts folder in Windows Explorer and Right Click and select Paste
04. The Font will be installed
05. Go to control panel -> Regional and Language Options -> Language, and check the “Install files for complex scripts and right-to-left languages” option. You will need your Windows XP SP2 installer CD to install these new files.
Select the Language Tab and check the “Install Files for Complex scripts…”
06. On Language Tab, Select the OK button
07. Install the Bangla Language in Browser.
In your Internet Explorer, goto Tools->Internet Options…
08. In General Tab, Click on Language Button
09. In Language Preference Dialog window, click on “Add…”
10. In Add Language Dialog window, select Bengali and click OK
11. Now In Language Preference Dialog Window, Click OK
12. In Internet Options window, click OK to finish
13. Set the Encoding in view menu options
In Internet Explorer, Select View->Encoding
14. Select Unicode (UTF-8)
15. Change Bangla font for WebPages in browser to your favorite font.
In Internet Explorer, Goto Tools->Internet Options…, In general Tab, Click on Font
16. From the Drop-down select Bengali
17. while Bengali is in the Language Script Box, select your favorite font in “Webpage Font”
and “Plain Text Font” box, then select OK
18. In General Tab, Select OK to finish.
Restart The Machine and Enjoy
That’s enough! You can see Bangla fonts in your computer without any difficulty!
Thanks for reading this post regarding Bangla Font Problem in your computer.
Please comment if you still find any difficulty in seeing Bangla.
- bangla nice name for facebook;